Choose from Five Options
- $35 for a holiday-light tour for two on Thursday, December 11 ($70 value)
- $35 for a holiday-light tour for two on Friday, December 12 ($70 value)
- $35 for a holiday-light tour for two on Saturday, December 13 ($70 value)
- $35 for a holiday-light tour for two on Friday, December 19 ($70 value)
- $35 for a holiday-light tour for two on Sunday, December 21 ($70 value)
Departing on each date from Gateway Mall, Arrow Stage Line’s motorcoaches lead groups through the city’s streets and neighborhoods to see homes displaying their holiday spirit. Pick-up times are at 7 p.m. by the main sign. Customers can call Arrow Stage Lines with questions or for more details.
Arrow Stage Lines
Carl Busskohl began his career as a mail carrier in 1928, but soon he found he had passengers other than parcels. When folks increasingly asked to ride along on his route between Norfolk and Sioux City, Carl saw another opportunity: he traded his 7-passenger Buick in for a 25-passenger bus, making it the first vehicle of the Arrow Stage Lines fleet. After more than 80 years, Carl's enterprise has grown to include more than 160 luxury motorcoaches—all equipped with air conditioning, reclining seats, and spacious restrooms—that ferry groups, athletic teams, and big-window fan clubs to new destinations or on local and long-distance tours.