Golf parallels life in that the only way to escape rough patches is through aggressively swinging a club at something. Power through obstacles with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $49 for a golf package with two 18-hole rounds of golf, cart rental, and a meal for two at the course grill (up to a $106.46 value)
- $15 for a meal with drinks for two at the course grill (up to a $32.46 value)
- $30 for a meal with drinks for four at the course grill (up to a $64.92 value)
Each meal at the course grill includes soup or salad, a sandwich plate, and a drink for each member of the party.
Arrowhead Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Arrowhead Golf Club and Grill Room
Out on the first tee at Arrowhead Golf Club, players stand on the precipice of an 18-hole gauntlet formed by heavily wooded fairways, green-guarding bunkers, and hero-minting water carries. One make-or-break shot arrives as early as the second hole’s approach shot, where anything short of the peninsula green lands in the water, anything long winds up among the evergreens, and anything too high disintegrates upon atmospheric reentry. The premium on strategic shot-making exists throughout the rest of the course as well, most notably on the 200-yard tee shot on the par 10th, the treacherous carry over the sand moat on the 15th green, and around the severe dogleg turn on 16. Upon successful completion of their round, players can dine in the club’s grillroom, where they’ll find a menu stuffed with appetizers, sandwiches, and cold drinks.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- Total length of 6,273 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.1 from the back tees
- Course slope of 124 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole