Playing a round of golf is a contest between man and nature, much like betting a tree it can't drink a gallon of milk. Pit yourself against the elements with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two (a $36 value)
- $32 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four (a $72 value)
Arrowhead Golf Course
Arrowhead Golf Course’s 18-hole track rubs shoulders with the banks of the Erie Canal, which players follow on a picturesque tour of flora and fauna. Richard Wholers built the course in 1976, and made up for the lack of available distance by keeping the bluegrass fairways narrow and the bentgrass-greens compact. In addition to the canal, which looms heavily on the mind throughout a round, golfers must also factor water hazards on 12 holes into their shot-making decisions and choice of location for talking about how dumb mermaids look. These aquatic pitfalls take the form of nine ponds and two creeks that snake their ways across the beryl-green grass.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 66 course
- Total length of 4,171 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 61.5 from the back tees
- Course slope of 103 from the back tees