It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes in one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a golf package for one person (up to a $301 value)
- $119 for a golf package for two people (up to a $602 value)<p>
Each package includes:
- Three lessons per person (up to $65 value each)
- Two 18-hole rounds of golf after 4 p.m. per person (up to a $43 value each)
- Five buckets of range balls per person (a $4 value each)<p>
Lessons involve up to 20 people per class and take place on Saturdays from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Lessons must be completed before players can schedule their rounds of golf.<p>
Arrowood Golf Course’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Arrowood Golf Course
Notched into a riparian zone draped over North County’s coastal hills, Arrowood Golf Course’s 18 holes usher golfers over 6,721 yards of pristine turf marked by frequent swings in elevation. As the cool ocean breeze billows over the course, bringing with it the cries of oysters whose pearls were mistaken for tiny golf balls, players wrangle with the wide open, Ted Robinson-designed layout. Their travails will lead them past a healthy assortment of hazards including wastelands, fairway bunkers, and water hazards. Each of these converge on the player’s path on the 16th hole, where tee shots threaded through the gauntlet of fairway bunkers leave their owners with dramatic approaches into a green surrounded almost entirely by water.
Arrowood golf instructor Eric Ewing and his staff use the course’s practice range as a laboratory for game improvement. Instruction adheres to a seven-part curriculum aimed at shaving strokes, ranging from physical skills such as putting and the full swing to the strategic mindset of course management.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole course
- Total length of 6,721 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.9 from the back tees
- Course slope of 140 from the back tees