Choose Between Two Options
C$25 for a golf outing for two (C$49 value)
- 18 holes of golf for two ($40 value)
- Bucket of range balls ($4 value)
- $5 food credit
C$49 for a golf outing for four (C$98 value)
- 18 holes of golf for four ($80 value)
- Two buckets of range balls ($8 value)
- $10 food credit
Arrowsmith Golf & Country Club
Arrowsmith Golf & Country Club is designed to be used year-round, so players' skills won't atrophy during a winter break the way high schoolers' knowledge of when to eat lunch does. And with a playable course that features plenty of perks, golfers won't want to stay away for months at a time anyway. Read on to see why players like Arrowsmith so much:
- Holes: 18
- Overall par: 61
- Signature hole: No. 12 features a 40-foot elevated tee that has great views of Mount Arrowsmith
- Average time to complete the course: three hours
- Special features: The course was designed to be used year-round and includes a continuous cart path that can be maneuvered by power carts.
- Putting green: It's thoroughly maintained through regular aeration and fertilization.
- Regulation-length driving range: Players tee off grass in the summer and mats in the winter.
- Chipping green and practice sand bunker
The Pro Shop
- What it stocks: men's and women's apparel, golf bags, and equipment
- How to choose the right gear: Staffers are on hand to help players pick out new equipment that suits their playing styles.
- Special feature: Arrowsmith's employees can install new grips on clubs overnight and have them ready the next day.
- Cuisine: bar-and-grill fare, including burgers, sandwiches, and steaks
- Best time to visit: happy hour, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. daily
- Best place to sit: on the heated and covered patio that overlooks the 18th hole, a lake with a fountain, and Mount Arrowsmith