Guests can enjoy a festival of wine with numerous styles to try from around the world
About This Deal
- General admission
- What’s included: admission, a souvenir tasting glass
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older with a valid picture ID
- Date and times:
- Saturday, October 9, 1 p.m.–4:30 p.m. for Session 1
- Saturday, October 9, 6 p.m.–9:30 p.m. for Session 2
- No children or pets allowed
- No re-entry allowed
- Prohibited items: knapsacks, large bags, outside food or drinks
Brooklyn Wine Fest
- The wine: Sourced everywhere from Chile to Australia, the 100+ wines on display at the festival nearly run the gamut of varietals, and best of all, every ticket-holder is granted unlimited samples.
- The food: Food vendors will be selling food from around the world to pair with the amazing wines and festive atmosphere.
- The music: Local bands and musicians will accompany the wine tastings with numerous live sets.