All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for one 60-minute art class ($50 value)
- $50 for one 60-minute art class for two people ($100 value)
- $90 for one 60-minute art class for four people ($200 value)
Each class includes art materials plus one complimentary alcoholic beverage per person. Click to see the schedule, which includes:
- The Frida Kahlo Floral Headband Experience
- The Image Transferring Experience
- The Monogrammed Printmaking Experience
- The Christopher Wool Experience
- The Jackson Pollock Experience
- The Joan Miro Project
- The Rothko Rockout Experience
- The Speed Painting Experience
- The Zen Circle Experience
- Wire-wrapped Stone Pendants
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required; subject to availability. If class is not available or canceled for any reason, class will be replaced based on availability. Alcohol includes choice of wine or beer. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Valid for wines and beers up to $9. All supplies are included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Art Bar
During Art Bar classes, friends and strangers mingle over guided art projects. But instead of all working on an identical project, students at Art Bar apply the evening's techniques toward their own unique creations. The calendar of workshops includes formal lessons, such as drawing perspective, as well as more casual events, such as the holiday “ornament design bar.” There are also classes in media such as embroidery. Art Bar boasts something for every interest and skill level, with workshops united primarily by their friendly, welcoming atmosphere—plus a beverage list of 16 wines and 10 craft beers.