Choose from Nine Options
- $15 for the Morning Path - Morning Stream session at 9:30 a.m. on Friday, September 6 (a $75 value)
- $15 for the Dreamy Day - Tickle Me Pink, Swing With Me, or Free to Be Me session at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 7 (a $75 value)
- $15 for the Morning's Wave or Coffee Date - in Paris session at 9:30 a.m. on Sunday, September 8 (a $75 value)
- $20 for the Green Peace, Meet Me in Paris, or Coffee Date - in Italy session at 1 p.m. on Saturday, September 7 (a $75 value)
- $20 for the Shall We Tango, City That Never Sleeps, or Venice's View I session at 1 p.m. on Sunday, September 8 (a $75 value)
- $20 for the Venice's View II, Vanilla Sky, or After Hours II session at 6 p.m. on Saturday, September 7 (a $75 value)
- $20 for the From Dusk Til Dawn, Undecided - Try & See, or On Our Way II session on Saturday, September 7 (a $75 value)
- $30 for the Day Party I, Night Out on the Town, or Abstract Drinking session at 10 p.m. on Saturday, September 7 (a $75 value)
- $20 for the 5th Ave or Shall We Tango II session on Monday, September 9 (a $75 value)
During each session, participants will re-create a work of art using tips and tricks from Art by the Glazz' guides. Two complimentary mimosas or glasses of wine, music, sing-alongs, trivia, and snacks foster a lively environment. See session descriptions here.
Art By The Glazz
According to Art By The Glazz, 95% of the people at their events have never painted in their life—or at least not since elementary school. But that doesn't matter. The local artists that run Art By The Glazz's public and private events believe that every person has the potential to create art, they just need a little support and a friendly atmosphere. To that end, these painting experts travel to various locations throughout the country and host regular painting parties. They play music and provide all the art supplies, including canvases, acrylic paints, brushes, and easels. In adult sessions, participants can get their juices flowing with a glass of complimentary wine.
It takes three hours for the guide to lead his or her group through the creation of each session's painting. Regardless of how the paintings turn out, the goal is that everyone has a good time, whether they're spending a romantic date-night away from home, getting to know co-workers in a team-building workshop, or trying to look at a bowl of bananas from a new angle.
Landmark Diner & Jerry Farber's Side Door
3652 Roswell Road Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30305