All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $18 for a beginning 7’‘x7’’ mosaic workshop for one ($40 value)
- $34 for a beginning 7’‘x7’’ mosaic workshop for two ($80 value)
- $23 for a beginning 8’‘x8’’ mosaic workshop for one ($48 value)
- $43 for a beginning 8’‘x8’’ mosaic workshop for two ($96 value)
- $15.50 for a beginning fused night light workshop for one ($25 value)
- $24 for a beginning fused night light workshop for two ($50 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. All students must wear closed-toed shoes and long pants. Times for the studio workshops may vary. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Art Glass Studio
Roberta's completed her first foray into glass art in 1979 with a stained-glass sun-catcher. Though this pursuit began as a hobby, she loved it so much that she soon leaped into a one-year glass-making apprenticeship—and the following year, she opened her first stained-glass studio. In the decades since, Roberta has crafted pieces ranging from sun-catchers to church windows. Today, as the owner of Art Glass Studio, she ships her custom glass works across the country and abroad—but also finds the time to hold art classes. Tailored to students of all experience levels, these workshops introduce the basic techniques needed to create colorful, whimsical glass arts, such as fused jewelry, mosaics, and stained-glass windows. Roberta provides hands-on instruction and all the necessary tools in each class.