What You'll Get
- 1-Day Community Meditation Event on March 5th at 6:30-8 p.m.
- 3-Part Community Meditation Series (March 12,19, 26 at 1-3 p.m.)
- 3-Part Community Meditation Series (March 13, 20, 27 at 10 a.m.-12 p.m.)
- 3-Part Community Meditation Series (March 14, 21, 28 at 6:30-8:30 p.m.)
- Gift Certificate for Private Sessions or Non-groupon Meditation Series
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. The 1-day and the ''3'' Series Vouchers only valid for dates listed in voucher. Limited capacity at events. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Art Of Being Present
Being present: it sounds like the easiest thing in the world, but it's actually one of the most difficult. When you are present, you need to stay purposed, focused, and open. Tuning out the cacophony of stresses and anxieties and simply existing in the moment is a challenge that many struggles with—ironically, these are often the ones who need to do it the most. Fortunately for those with overactive minds in Vancouver, there's somebody to help guide you through the path to serenity. A mind-body coach with more than 20 years experience in guided meditation, Ann Marie Wright hosts community-oriented intros to mindfulness, private sessions, and workshops, and, most excitingly, regularly scheduled retreats away from the forces that sap the spirit by connecting with yourself and with others.