- Rejuvenate your body
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Beautiful, relaxing interior
About This Deal
The best way to rejuvenate the skin and enhance the beauty is to just take down that mounted moose head and give it a good facial. Glamorize hunting trophies with today’s Groupon: for $99, you get one of four spa packages from Art of Natural Beauty in Cobble Hill. Redeem your Groupon for any of the following options:
- Two laser hair-removal sessions (choose from: lower leg, chin, lip, back of neck, bikini, or lower arm, up to a $400 value)
- Microdermabrasion (face and neck) and express facial (a $210 value)
- Colonic, detox foot treatment, and 30-minute Jacuzzi/sauna session (a $205 value)
- Body wrap and European facial (a $205 value)
Remove unwanted wispy whiskers with two laser hair-removal sessions, each of which quickly restores baby-like smoothness to hairy situations. A face-and-neck microdermabrasion, followed by an express facial, softens, freshens, and smoothens skin with the gentle blasts of microcrystals, paving the way for a nourishing face-masque of hydration. Or opt for a warm-water-infused colonic, followed by a detox treatment that uses charged atoms to pull toxins through the feet, before relaxing for 30 minutes in a luxurious sauna or Jacuzzi. To seal in body moisture and revitalize the skin, patients can choose a body wrap accompanied by a European facial.
Art of Natural Beauty is a professional day spa and laser center featuring state-of-the-art technology, environmentally friendly products, and experienced aestheticians. The soothing confines play host to your chosen relaxing, rejuvenating, and romance-resurrecting service package. Delivering dazzling results, Art of Natural Beauty complements its exquisite body level-ups with a gorgeous interior of recherché couches, buffed-wood floors, and walls of rounded-rock masonry.
- Not only was it beautiful with the ambiance and decor, but everything was well laid out, with the goal of relaxation in mind. – Babster, Citysearch
- I had a deep tissue massage and facial and couldn't be happier with the treatment I got. – amanda16101, Citysearch
- The spa looked unbelievable with it's amazing stone wall, and the smell of aromatherpy [sic] all throughout. – karmad, Citysearch
About Art of Natural Beauty Center
Beauty experts say that it's important to make sure your dermatologist or med spa doesn't use just one laser to treat a wide variety of concerns. Chances are, that laser will do one or two things really well and probably pop a bag of popcorn in a pinch, but it won't effectively treat every skin concern. That's where the Art of Natural Beauty Center really shines. It boasts 10 distinctive laser machines, which can be used to enhance almost every area of the body.
One noninvasive laser shrinks fat cells and reduces the appearance of cellulite. Another microablative laser resurfaces faces and fades fine lines and wrinkles. Still another removes unwanted tattoos. Before performing many of these treatments, technicians use a Skintel melanin reader to make sure the lasers are set to the appropriate setting for the client's skin.
Such high-tech treatments likely bring to mind a stark doctor's-office environment, and yet, the spa-like Art of Natural Beauty Center relaxes with a mixture of candles, calming music, and refreshments. It also fine-tunes bodies with pampering spa services, including glow-enhancing body scrubs, French green clay algae wraps, and customized facials that start with face mapping.