Upon viewing Titian's Assumption of the Virgin, Michelangelo famously remarked, "I assume he's the virgin." Experience the vicarious thrill of a good artistic rivalry with today's Groupon to the Toronto International Art Fair at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre North Building, located on Front Street West. Today's Groupons are offered for Sunday, October 31, and Monday, November 1; the fair is open from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on both of those days. Purchase one of the following Groupons:
- $18 for a two-day adult ticket on Sunday, October 31, and Monday, November 1 (a $32 value online, or $36 at the door)
- $14 for a two-day student or senior ticket on Sunday, October 31, and Monday, November 1 (up to a $28 value)
- $9 for a one-day adult ticket on Sunday, October 31 (a $16 value online, or $18 at the door)
- $7 for a one-day student or senior ticket on Sunday, October 31 (up to a $14 value)
- $9 for a one-day adult ticket on Monday, November 1 (a $16 value online, or $18 at the door)
- $7 for a one-day student or senior ticket on Monday, November 1 (up to a $14 value)
Art Toronto stands as one of Canada's premier modern and contemporary art fairs, with more than 100 exhibitors from 13 countries around the globe. Peruse the pieces of this year’s participating galleries, or engross ears with Thomas Crow's lecture, "Warhol in the Advertising World," taking place at 4 p.m. on Sunday. An eclectic collection of sculpture, contemporary art, and berets will fill the expansive Metro Toronto Convention Centre with an air of innovation. A special photography series gives browsers a peek beyond the pages of Canadian Art magazine's fall issue; the works of Alison Rossiter and Thomas Kneubühler will be featured on Sunday and Monday, and Canadian Art editor Richard Rhodes will lead a conga line and discussion of the display at 2 p.m. on Sunday. For detailed info, consult the show guide available online.
255 St Front W.
Toronto, Ontario M5V 2W6Get Directions