What You'll Get
For $39, today’s side deal gets you a six-week museum tour course for children at Art Within Reach (a $125 value). Choose one from the following 45- to 60-minute options:
- World of Wonder: Tuesdays at 4 p.m., January 4–February 8
- ABC’s of Art: Saturdays at 10 a.m., January 8–February 19
- World of Wonder: Saturdays at 11:30 a.m., January 8–February 19
- ABC’s of Art: Sundays at 11 a.m., January 9–February 20
- World of Wonder: Sundays at 1 p.m., January 9–February 20
- What Does it Mean?: Tuesdays at 4 p.m., February 22–March 29
- ABC’s of Art: Saturdays at 10 a.m., March 5–April 16
- World of Wonder: Saturdays at 11:30 a.m., March 5–April 16
- ABC’s of Art: Sundays at 11 a.m., March 6–April 17
- What Does it Mean?: Sundays at 1 p.m., March 6–April 17
Art Within Reach’s interactive museum tours are designed to give children ages 4–7 (with an accompanying adult) a fun and engaging study in art appreciation and history. Cynthia Raso, a mother with years of experience working in museums, offers a choice of three class tours in DC museums, including the Smithsonian and National Gallery of Art. The ABC’s of Art class is designed to teach youngsters the basics of art, such as primary colors and basic visual effects. In World of Wonder, students will learn about the visual culture of world civilizations and religions, including Buddhism and Islam. What Does it All Mean? teaches children basic artistic genres and how to interpret images. Sessions are tailored to certain age ranges, so please check the schedule. There is a maximum of 10 people per class.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Groupon is redeemed on the first day of class. Only valid for ages 4-7, must be accompanied by adult. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.