Beauty sometimes requires assistance, which is why celebrities have personal stylists and a lot of the most famous constellations are actually CGI. Look like a star with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a salon package (a $115 total value)
- Women’s haircut and style (a $40 value)
- Hair and scalp treatment (a $20 value)
- Partial highlights or lowlights (a $55 value)<p>
$49 for a salon and spa package (up to a $200 total value)
- The above salon package (a $115 value)
- Manicure (a $20 value)
- Choice of either a one-hour hydration and moisture facial to improve texture (a $60 value), or a one-hour rebalance facial to purify skin (a $65 value)<p>
Although gilt-framed mirrors and ornate candleholders line the walls at Artemis Salon, the staff relies on modern technology and products for its rejuvenating services. In addition to slathering fingers and toes with chip-resistant shellac nail polishes, the staff also pampers cheekbones with facials packed with marine algae or oxygenating balms to leave skin as radiant as a bonfire blazing with sparkler kindling. A separate treatment room houses the spa's noninvasive laser system, which can smooth away stubble or help to diminish the appearance of hyperpigmented skin patches as clients recline on a plush bed.
50% of 48 customers recommend
“Will definitely be returning, everyone was so warm and friendly”
“Great experience, loved the cut and colour and the stylist that did it!”