All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 15, 2016
Reviewed March 16, 2016
Reviewed December 17, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $67 for two 40-minute private dance lessons, one group dance lesson, and one dance party ($150 value)
- $143 for three 40-minute private dance lessons, two group dance lesson, and two dance parties ($338 value)
- $205 for four 40-minute private dance lessons, two group dance lessons, and two dance parties ($497 value)
- $56.50 for a wedding package special (two private, 40-minute dance lessons) ($119 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at Ventura location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arthur Murray Dance Studio
Arthur Murray Dance Studio has been a leading name in franchise dance since 1912, when the entrepreneur began selling mail-order dance lessons. Expanding his reach, he enlisted teachers to spread his signature dance lessons on first-class steamships and skyrocketed to fame in the '30s after introducing the public to such dances as the Lambeth Walk and the Big Apple. By the 1950s, Arthur and his wife, Kathryn, were hosting their own highly popular TV show on ABC, the Arthur Murray Dance Party, which ran for 12 years. Today, Arthur Murray's team prepares students for rug cutting at special events and weekend nightclub jaunts. Clients who arrive to lessons partnerless will be paired up with an instructor as the teachers assess their current skill level and make recommendations on the most appropriate program. Throughout lessons, instructors teach the foundations of two to four dances from a long list of styles that range from Latin to country-western, helping students to learn basic step patterns, timing, and the ability to lead or follow.