$60 for a Shooting-Range Package with Beginner’s Lesson, Targets, Firearms Rental, and Ammunition for Two ($106 Value)
After a 30-minute safety class, shooters spend the next 30 minutes undergoing a beginner shooting class and take aim at targets from a more than 25-yard range. Firearms ranging from rifles to pistols are available for rental, and each guest is equipped with eye and ear protection. A firearm owner’s identification card is not required to participate.
Please read the FAQ’s here before sending emails, phone calls not accepted.
Article 2 Gun Range
- Four separate ranges with eight positions in each range
- Distances up to 25 yards with automatic targets
- Supports any caliber of firearm up to but excluding 50BMG
- 54 firearms from pistols to semi automatic rifles
- Old rugers, lever action rifles, and bushmaster .223
At a Glance
Article 2 Gun Range is an eight-range shop staffed by expert NRA-certified marksmen. They teach courses ranging from the basics of firearm handling to advanced pistol or NRA-qualification lessons. They also host quickshot tournaments, which challenge shooters to blast targets as fast as they can. Additionally, every Tuesday night, the range is the site of a zombie apocalypse, during which shooters purchase and take aim at gray-faced zombie targets filled with fake blood.