All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Five-day week of complete painting, drawing, and pottery children’s summer art camp
Summer Art Camp
- Ages 5–13
- The summer camp sessions run:
Artists tackle painting, drawing, pottery and other mediums over the course of this five-day session. All art can be taken home. Classes are grouped according to age. There are two sessions available to attend each day: 9 a.m.–12 p.m. and 1 p.m.–4 p.m. Contact us at (949) 981-4988 or email email@example.com for dates and availability. Please check registration for availability of spots before you buy. Registration required.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. All pieces of art can be taken home to include in art collection. Valid for both beginner and experienced artists. All art supplies included. Registration required. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per child. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ARTime Studio
The curriculum at ARTime Studio is designed to help you create pieces within many medias while working with simple techniques which in turn will expand your artistic knowledge and skill.
- Services Sketching classes are where precision, technique refinement, and shadowing are taught to be key to well-balanced works of art. Painting with acrylics is the most basic and easy to learn painting medium. Working with chalk pastels allows students to blend colors with fingers and teaches about shadows and value. Painting with watercolor teaches about the color wheel and how to mix colors properly to control paint with water. Ceramics and pottery classes teach about hand-building, coiling, and throwing.
- Gabriela's Statement: "We want to enrich your talent by helping you acquire the skills of a fine artist..."
- The Benefits: Students will be exposed to different artistic medias that will further entice their own tastes and interests. The students who master at least one media get to show their creations at the student exhibition that ARTime proudly presents after every 3 months of instruction.