The holidays bring all sorts of dilemmas, such as what to get the person who likes nothing and when to begin blocking off the chimney. Solve one of these problems with today’s Groupon to ArtsQuest Christkindlmarkt, located at PNC Plaza in Bethlehem. Choose between the following options:
- For $7, you get a one-day holiday market outing for two (up to a $16 value).
- For $13, you get a one-day holiday market outing for four (up to a $32 value).<p>
Children 12 and younger are admitted free. Today’s Groupon is valid for admission on one of the following dates:
- Thursday, November 17, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, November 18, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 19, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, November 20, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, December 15, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, December 16, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 17, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, December 18, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.<p>
The arts-and-culture nonprofit group ArtsQuest brightens holiday hearts with one-stop shopping during the 19th season of Christkindlmarkt. An event which “shows why Bethlehem calls itself Christmas City U.S.A.,” according to a 2003 Travel + Leisure review, the annual festivity is held in two large, heated tents filled with aisles near to toppling with artisanal products. Relish in the craftspersonship of fine handmade goods such as wine accessories and cutting boards from Bob’s Boards, gourmet avian domiciles from Incredible Edible Birdhouses which feature a coating of seven types of birdseed and a highly exclusive reservation policy, and nostril-pleasing paraffin-wax candles by Little House Candles.
After perusing the panoply of wares, visitors can test lungs’ artistic ability at the glassblowing booth, where skilled artists show guests the molten silicon ropes while creating beautiful ornaments. Carolers will treat ears to traditional tunes, and Saint Nicholas will be on hand to meet and greet little ones, take holiday gift requests, and regale them with magical stories of flying reindeer from a snowy land that few have ever seen: Canada. Free parking is available in the lot across the street from PNC Plaza.