Dedicated guides present Cincinnati’s impressive collection of larger-than-life murals and tell their—and the city’s—inside story
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Dedicated guides present Cincinnati’s impressive collection of larger-than-life murals and tell their—and the city’s—inside story
- Departure time: by appointment
- Departure location: 20 East Central Parkway
- About the guides: ArtWorks volunteers and youth Apprentice mural painters
- Notable sights: Cincinnati’s impressive collection of larger-than-life murals
- What to bring: own food and drinks (if you would like refreshments)
ArtWorks treats the city of Cincinnati like a gallery waiting to be filled with art—their professional artists and youth apprentices beautify urban institutions in Cincinnati's local communities. They paint murals across Cincinnati's neighborhoods, erect sculptures honoring the city's history, and they invest in the creative development of kids and adults throughout "the Queen City."
- Mural walking tour: In this tour, ArtWorks youth apprentices and volunteers will lead groups through some of the most striking murals the team has created throughout the city
- Sculptural bike racks: Orange, purple, and green loops twist through sidewalk and bubble up from the ground to create happy and joyful installations throughout the city that act as functional bike racks
- Sing the Queen City: This sculpture presents itself loud and proud as folks drive into Cincinnati through the Roebling Bridge, announcing the city's moniker and inviting visitors to its streets