All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $69 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to $118 total value)
- $69 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $118 total value)
- $138 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Friday–Saturday (up to $236 total value)
- $138 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $236 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- Two pasta, gnocchi, risotto, or main course items (up to $48 value)
- Two antipasti or formaggi items (up to $26 value)
- Two salads (up to $24 value)
- Two desserts (up to $20 value)
Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 15, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, subject to availability Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The food at Arugula emulates its namesake green—it’s light, healthy, and full of flavor. Executive chef and owner Alec Schuler, a New York native and son of European immigrants, assembles Arugula’s menu with culinary inspiration drawn from his nutrition-based training at Manhattan’s Natural Gourmet Cookery School as well as his many travels throughout the world. Schuler and his staff use natural meats, organic and seasonal produce from local vendors, and sustainably sourced fish and shellfish as the building blocks for their wholesome Italian dishes. Among them are housemade pastas and gnocchi, vegetarian and gluten-free entrees, and, of course, traditional seafood, pork, and beef.