All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Length of each session: Sessions typically last less than 20 minutes.
- Type of laser used: PicoWay® Resolve
- See detailed pre- and post-session instructions.
- The number of sessions required can vary based on the tattoo’s age, as well as the density and color of the ink, but results can be typically be seen after three treatments spaced over time.
- Click here to learn more about laser tattoo removal.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arviv Medical Aesthetics
Armed with advanced medical lasers and some of the industry's latest surgical and non-surgical techniques, Dr. Tali Arviv combines her love of beauty with her love of helping people at Arviv Medical Aesthetics, her state-of-the-art clinic. The advanced CO2 Fractional and Triniti lasers can address severe sun damage and discolored skin, while fillers such as Juvederm and Botox shrink wrinkles and fill in fine lines. Other treatments, such as ultrasonic cavitation and B12 injections, can target problematic fat deposits to create a slimmer, sleeker body.