Mediterranean civilizations invented many lasting concepts, developing astronomy to explain the cosmos and democracy to equally divide lamb kebabs. Split a skewer with today’s Groupon to Arzi’s Express Greek and Lebanese Cafe. Choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get a Mediterranean meal for two (up to a $43.40 value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $7.50 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $29.90 value)
- Two drinks (up to a $6 value)<p>
- For $6, you get $12 worth of anything on the menu. Prices range from $3.50–$11.95.<p>
The chefs at Arzi’s Express Greek and Lebanese Cafe infuse fresh vegetables and cuts of meat with the bold flavors of the Mediterranean. Split a vegetarian helping of stuffed grape leaves, bursting with aromatic spices and perfectly cooked rice, or celebrate Hellenic innovation with warm pita and a vat of Grecian cucumber-and-garlic dip served inside a Trojan horse. Entrees include platefuls of succulent meats, such as the house-specialty sampler, a blissful marriage between chicken shawarma and gyros paired with feta salad and hummus, or a broiled lamb shank topped with a dollop of mint jelly. Comestible comrades can untangle chicken, shrimp, or gyros from creamy pasta dishes, as miniature diners salivate over the pintsize pitas gracing the kids’ menu, or review their off-shore investments over a cup of turkish coffee.