Ordering steak at a restaurant sends a strong message to people—you have a healthy appetite, strong teeth, and are suffering from a potentially dangerous iron deficiency. Say it with steak with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$45 for a surf ‘n’ turf dinner for two (up to a $91.35 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $10.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $28.95 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to an $8 value each)
- One dessert (a $6.50 value)<p>
$90 for a surf ‘n’ turf dinner for four (up to a $182.70 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $28.95 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (up to an $8 value each)
- Two desserts (a $6.50 value each)<p>
Diners order from a special menu with appetizers such as grilled blood sausages and entrees ranging from a 14-ounce Argentinian vacio steak to baked salmon drizzled with a port-wine sauce.<p>
Asa2 Steak and Seafood
The menu at Asa2 Steak and Seafood celebrates Miami's Latin ties, transporting patrons' palates to South America with dishes such as Argentinian-style vacio steaks, Cuban sirloins, and a Brazilian favorite, picanha, or untrimmed tri-tip steak. These savory cuts join seafood entrees ranging from pan-seared Chilean sea bass to whole snapper, all freshly reined in from the Southern Hemisphere's ocean in the sky. Asa2’s cooks incorporate ingredients from local farms whenever possible, pairing each feast with traditional Latin American sides such as fried yucca and sweet plantains.