Meat, the handsomest of the nine food groups, gets its good looks from spice rubs, tenderizers, and long soaks in anti-aging marinades. Ogle seductive slabs with today’s Groupon to Asa2 Steak and Seafood in Surfside. Choose between the following options:
- For $32, you get a grilled dinner for two (up to an $80.85 total value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $10.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $53.90 value)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to a $16 value)<p>
- For $60, you get a grilled dinner for four (up to a $161.70 total value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $21.90 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $107.80 value)
- Four glasses of house wine (up to a $32 value)
At Asa2 Steak and Seafood, traditional roasted Argentinean meats join forces with a menu of artfully seasoned steaks and fresh seafood dishes. Appetizers such as grilled octopus slathered in olive oil and lemon prepare diners for meals filled with delightful conversation and a relatively low amount of gunplay. Knives and forks cut effortlessly into tender 16-ounce slabs of Argentinean–style vacio steak, and thick new york strips vie with succulent filet mignon for title of America’s top cut. Atop the restaurant’s white tablecloths, pan-seared chilean sea bass lounges in lemon juice alongside glasses of house wine, which wash down bites and calm oenophiles before they stampede.
Asa2 Steak and Seafood
The menu at Asa2 Steak and Seafood celebrates Miami's Latin ties, transporting patrons' palates to South America with dishes such as Argentinian-style vacio steaks, Cuban sirloins, and a Brazilian favorite, picanha, or untrimmed tri-tip steak. These savory cuts join seafood entrees ranging from pan-seared Chilean sea bass to whole snapper, all freshly reined in from the Southern Hemisphere's ocean in the sky. Asa2’s cooks incorporate ingredients from local farms whenever possible, pairing each feast with traditional Latin American sides such as fried yucca and sweet plantains.