Your hair needs as much attention as you would give a small child or a penguin you are somehow forced to take care of. Pamper yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for one salon package (a $70 value)
- $69 for three salon packages (a $210 value)
- $99 for five salon packages (a $350 value)
Each package begins with a shampoo before a visit to Asanda's blowout artists, who specialize in styling a wide variety of healthy, shiny, sexy looks. The blowout menu runs the glamour gamut with styles ranging from Soho Sleek (straight, glossy, and runway-ready) to The Jitney (full, soft, effortless, Hollywood-style waves). As manes get magnificently made over with a thorough blow-dry, their owners relax in kid-glove leather lounge chairs that look and feel more like business-class airline recliners than stiff salon chairs.
Asanda’s blowout services combine with Aveda’s breakthrough plant micro technology during signature hair treatments designed to penetrate strands with intense moisture or to repair and restore balance to the scalp. Clients may choose any one of five options:
- Dry Remedy treatment: improves dry hair up to 86% with the power of buriti and pomegranate oils, leaving strands soft, silky, and shiny
- Damage Remedy treatment: uses quinoa protein and amino acids derived from sugar beets to reverse up to 84% of damage and leave strands strong, supple, and healthy looking
- Scalp Remedy treatment: combines deep detox cleansing, scalp massage, and wintergreen-derived salicylic acid to gently exfoliate and remove buildup that can inhibit hair health
- Invati treatment: reaps the energizing powers of turmeric and ginseng along with massage to boost microcirculation and reduce hair loss
- Zero N gloss treatment: helps hair of all hues to achieve long-lasting luster and silky shine, regardless of whether it’s been color-treated
Each treatment begins a potent sensory experience with a scalp, neck, and shoulder massage enhanced by up to 12 aromatherapeutic oils to increase scalp circulation and target pressure points that may harbor tension.
Guests complete their experience with an Aveda Finishing Touch makeup application, which helps to ensure new looks aren’t encumbered with faded foundation or smudged eyeliner.
Asanda Spa Lounge
Asanda Spa Lounge's aestheticians, massage therapists, and stylists offer a full menu of Aveda face, hair, and body treatments at two locations. Located on the corner of Broadway and Houston, the original location fits right in with its fashion- and beauty-centric SoHo surroundings. The salon invites clients inside with striking, squeaky-clean white decor, high ceilings, and sparkling crystal and Murano-glass chandeliers. The staff of stylists channel the salon's bright, modern aesthetic into chic styles and a menu of aesthetic services that harness the power of botanical-based Aveda products. Massage and facial rooms accented with soft mood lighting and music comprise two-thirds of the lounge's 5,000-square-foot space.
At the Midtown location—on the corner of Park Avenue and 56th Street—customers enjoy a new 6,000-square-foot facility that boasts over-sized rooms, hydraulic massage beds, lockers, showers, and a separate spa relaxation room. On sunny days you'll enjoy a private courtyard deck area where you can unwind before or after services.
Learn more about Asanda's menu of spa treatments from Groupon's beauty blogger Favin.