Brewery brings the tastes of Nordic beers to the Middle Tennessee area
What You'll Get
- Valid only for Asgard Beer with less than 5% alcohol content
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Redeemable for Asgard beer only. Pints must be $6 and under and less that 5% alcohol content. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Asgard Brewing Company
Visitors of Asgard Brewing Company don't need to understand the intricacies of the brewery's Scandinavian inspirations—specifically, Norse mythology, as "Asgard" references the Aesir gods' and goddesses' home—to appreciate the robust pints of craft microbrews that John Porter and friends began producing in 2015. And although Norse mythos may feel far-fetched from Tennessee, the ingredients utilized in their recipes spotlight highly-local ingredients, including hops from Summertown and honey from Middle. With on-tap varieties ranging from modern to heirloom, there's a farm-to-barrel style to please any drinker at this special brewery.
- Voyager: a bright American pale wheat ale with a slight touch of hops that prioritizes drinkability (5.2% ABV)
- Vestri: three kinds of malted barley support the abundance of hops in this proper West Coast IPA (7.4% ABV)
- Huginn: a one-of-a-kind Belgian Trappist yeast strain lends a smooth, round finish to this Belgian-style porter (5% ABV)