Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject Botox injection or Juvéderm dermal filler
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm injections: parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Juvedérm FAQ
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ashburn Laser & Skincare Clinic
A doctor and a master aesthetician form the core team at Ashburn Laser & Skincare Clinic. Together, they design custom plans for both cosmetic and medical skincare. Facials, microdermabrasion, photo facials, and other FDA-approved treatments might be on a visit's agenda.