Golf is doubly relaxing because it’s a calm game in the verdant outdoors and because there are no families there having feelings at you. Get a hole for one in this Groupon.
- $21 for a round of golf for one including a rental cart and bucket of range balls (up to a $44 value)
Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Asheboro Country Club
Carved into the Caraway Mountains in North Carolina's Piedmont region, Asheboro Country Club regales visitors with picturesque panoramas of towering oaks and pines and a 22-acre spring-fed lake. The recently re-designed golf course features gentle slopes, encouraging players to carefully calculate tee shots before taking swings. After making their way across the course, players can celebrate low scores and how they saw a cloud shaped like the Vardon Trophy with a visit to the clubhouse: a two-story, white-brick facility spread across 9,000 square feet. Inside, four separate dining areas host lunches and meetings, and a veranda welcomes guests with a view of the lake.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6.473 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.5 from the back tees
- Course slope of 138 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole