True wine connoisseurs teach themselves to distinguish varietals, identify flawed bottles, and cry pure chardonnay. Become one with the grape with today’s Groupon to Asheville Beverage & Event Supply.
$14 for a one-hour wine tasting for two (a $28.50 total value)
$27 for a one-hour wine tasting for four (a $57 total value)
- Sample 10 wines with cheese and crackers
- Knowledgeable rep leads tasting
- Groups of up to 50, seated at one large table
- Held at Homewood manor from 5:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Check the schedule for upcoming tastings
- Wines available at a 15% discount during tasting<p>
Asheville Beverage & Event Supply
The bartenders and spirit experts at Asheville Beverage & Event Supply help host crown fetes with deliveries of wines, ales, and refined rental décor. Hospitality-industry veterans Julie Corey and Monroe Moore founded the company after establishing Homewood—an English-style stone manor built at the height of the Jazz Age—as their event space. Asheville Beverage’s knowledgeable wine reps host tastings at the estate, seating guests in the same cherry-wood quarters that welcomed F. Scott Fitzgerald, served as the site for Nina Simone’s childhood piano lessons, and contained Bella Bartok’s acclaimed musical temper tantrums.