Golf-club designers often consult aerospace engineers to fulfill dreams of experimental-alloy drivers and converting the solar system into a nine-hole executive course. Take your game to the next frontier with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for 18 holes of golf with cart rental for two (up to $90 value)
- $109 for 18 holes of golf with cart rental for four (up to $180 value)
Players send strokes flying and rolling over a 6,242-yard par 71 course in about 3.5 hours.
Ashland Golf Club
With six sets of tees per hole, the course at Ashland Golf Club caters equally to new players and polished veterans. Opportunities for scores below par arrive early in the round: holes one and three are relatively short par 5s at 439 yards and 528 yards respectively. Both holes force long hitters to make a choice between accepting a dare to reach the green in two strokes, and telling a truth about an embarrassing date. The difficulty level ramps up from there and tops out at number 16, a 375-yard par 4 and the hardest hole on the course.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole par 71 course
- Total length of 6,242 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.3 from the back tees
- Course slope of 122 from the back tees
- Six sets of tees