A home-cooked meal provokes a peaceful sensation akin to that of sleeping in a pile of cotton balls or having a baritone weatherman whisper the week's wind patterns in your ear. Be soothed with today's Groupon to Ashland House. Choose between the following options:
- For $28, you get a home-cooked lunch for two (a $57.50 value) that includes the following:
- Any two daily special entrees (up to a $29.50 value)
- Any two cups of soup (a $10 value)
- Any two desserts (up to a $14 value)
- Two beverages, valid for coffee and apricot tea (a $4 value)
- For $15, you get $30 worth of anything on the menu. Daily special entrees cost up to $14.75 each.
Ashland House is open Monday through Saturday, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Channeling several generations of recipes, Ashland House's chefs have assembled a menu of home-cooked meals crafted from scratch with all-natural ingredients. The freshly prepped greens of a spinach salad ($14) allow forks to don chunks of pecan-crusted goat cheese and a sleek house vinaigrette for the first time since prom at utensil school. Toasted focaccia bread provides a crunchy foundation for stratums of juicy sliced pears in the pear and brie sandwich ($12), and spice sprinklers dust the fresh ground chuck of an Ashland House burger before topping the patty with chopped onions ($11). Meanwhile, the wafting aroma of a velvety cheese soup ($5/cup; $9/bowl) tickles noses like an overly affectionate mustache. Be sure to reserve tummy landscape for desserts made daily, including slices of luscious cream pie and hunks of italian cream cake.
Spring Branch East
7611 Westview Dr.
Houston, Texas 77055Get Directions