$69 for a Winter Wonderland Spa Package ($225 value)
- 60-minute facial with Clarisonic deep cleanse ($100 value)
- Goji berry hydrating mask with optional extra shot of chemical peel ($45 value)
- High-frequency apple stem cell serum application ($25 value)
- Peppermint twist foot massage with shea butter treatment ($25 value)
- Clarisonic Opal eye treatment ($25 value)
- Winter Wonderland shea butter lip balm to take home ($5 value)
During the Clarisonic facial techs deeply cleanse the face and open pores with steam, exfoliation, and extractions. Then they apply a custom mask and massage the facial muscles. The deluxe foot massage pampers feet with exfoliation, a peppermint mask, shea butter, and a heated wrap. Next, the Opal eye treatment coats the skin around the eyes with an anti-aging sea serum. A small device distributes this concoction and encourages absorption by tapping the epidermis at a rate of 125 sonic-movements per second. Finally, guests leave with a shea butter lip balm to keep dryness at bay all winter long.
Ashley Nelson Studios
A beauty-industry veteran, Ashley Nelson and a team of professional technicians perform expert makeup application to enhance features or disguise freckle formations that look painfully similar to customers' beloved childhood hamsters. They accent new looks with eyebrow waxing and temporary eyelashes, and shares the cosmetic tricks that she has developed during makeup lessons. For faces in need of some stripping down, Nelson and her team also perform facials aimed at addressing common skin issues such as sensitivity or dullness.