All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
January 22, 2013
January 22, 2013
September 23, 2012
What You'll Get
Transporting loads of foodstuffs and sugar snacks over pearly cobblestone mouth roads can result in potholes and bridge problems. Maintain your digestive highway with today's Groupon: for $59, you get a cleaning, x-rays, and an exam at Heartland Dental Care (a $341 value). Today's deal can be redeemed at seven Heartland offices:
- Reflection Dental in Little River
- Reflection Dental in Manassas
- Reflection Dental in West End
- Springfield Esthetic Dental Center in Springfield
- Ashton Dental Group in Columbia
- Ashton Dental Group in Maple Lawn
- mywhiteflintdentist.com in Kensington
The staff at Heartland Dental Care offer their customers the kind of respectful, gentle, and professional care that helps make dental visits as pleasant as possible. Come in for a cleaning customized for your specific gum and bone health, with medicated gels and prescription mouth rinses employed when necessary to get your pretzel-snappers as white as really good typing paper. An x-ray evaluation will check to see if any of the tooth fairy’s vengeful hexes have taken root, relying on digital technology to provide a high level of accuracy with less radiation than traditional methods, such as pixies with magnifying glasses. Today's deal also covers an exam by one of Heartland’s friendly and professional dentists, all of whom have years of experience staring down cavities and making small talk with molars.
With a peaceful, relaxing, shark-free atmosphere and doctors who put their patients at ease, Heartland Dental Care will keep your brain and heart calm while the more calcified bits of your body get buffed like seashells that won an essay contest. Heartland Dental’s skill with the smile has even earned it some big-time Baltimore customers—its dentists are the preferred tooth-tenders of the Ravens' cheerleaders.
Past patients testify that Heartland Dental Care provides services and care of the utmost quality:
- It was the best "dentist" experience I've ever had. From the personal conversation, to the professional and courteous treatment and recommedations [sic]. It truly was an experience that exceeded my expectations and I look forward to my next appointment. – jakes
- I'm happy that you are my dentist! – juanl
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 17, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. By appointment only. 24-hour cancellation notice; additional charge for late notice. New clients only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.