Hot dogs vary tremendously from place to place, from the mustard-drenched foot-longs at the ballpark to the squeaky ones at the pet store. Try a hot dog from a place all its own with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $12.49 for a hot-dog meal for two (up to a $25 total value)
- $23.49 for a hot-dog meal for four (up to a $50 total value)
- $37.47 for three hot-dog meals for two redeemed on three separate visits (up to a $75 total value)<p>
Each pair receives the following menu items:
- Two beef, chicken, or veggie hot dogs. Topping options include Sidney (Thai mango relish), Vinh (prepared Banh mi style), Ito (a vegan-friendly blend of Japanese curry and kimchi apples), and the Wangding (Chinese-style barbecue pork belly and onions) (up to an $11 value)
- Two sides, such as wasabi potato salad or Korean-style yam fries (a $6 value)
- Two beers (an $8 value)<p>
In the backyard of a friend's bar in 2008, AsiaDog cofounders Mel and Steve started testing the culinary limits of the hot dog. They wanted to give the street-food staple a twist that could not be found inside any pushcart. That twist came in the form of ingredients that were a mainstay of their mixed Asian backgrounds. The spicy zing of kimchi. The crisp crunch of daikon. The delicate saltiness of seaweed flakes.
These experiments ultimately gave rise to AsiaDog, a casual eatery that infuses hot dogs and sandwiches with Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese flavors. Using beef, organic beef, chicken, or veggie hot dogs as the foundation, the staff piles on toppings such as Chinese-style barbecue pork belly, crushed potato chips, and Japanese curry. They also encase corn dogs in panko breading or kimchi pancake batter, making each hot dog extra comfortable before it’s eaten.
89% of 216 customers recommend
“Love your dogs! Great service!”
“The girl who took our order was very helpful and efficient.”
“this place is tiny, and most people get to go. but service and staff are exceptional. ”