What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $58 for Picnic in the Park cooking class for two with dinner ($100 value)
- $89 for Farm to Table cooking demonstration, wine tasting, and dinner for two ($150 value)
- $75 for a cooking class for two featuring varied menus ($130 value)
- Learn more about the classes here.
- Classes are held at Liam Brex Kitchen Design Studio
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancelation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the sell price). Cancellations must be sent via e-mail May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ask Aunt V
Veronica Porter grew up in Naperville when it was still considered a small farm town, at the end of an era when you grew, gathered, and prepared your own food. At Ask Aunt V, Veronica brings old-fashioned values to modern times and shares her experiences by educating clients on healthy, organic gardening, farm-to-table food integrity, cooking, preservation, and living life in a responsible, sustainable manner. Her passion is to create community in all she does, from growing a garden, to preparing a meal or educating.