All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 15, 2014
Reviewed July 26, 2014
Reviewed July 21, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $39 for a basic duct cleaning for all vents and dryer vent cleaning ($299.85 value)
- $39 for a furnace tuneup and dryer vent cleaning ($299.90 value)
- $39 for an air-conditioning tuneup and dryer vent cleaning ($299.90 value)
- $59 for basic duct cleaning for all vents, air-conditioning tuneup, and dryer vent cleaning ($449.80 value)
- $59 for a basic duct cleaning for all vents, a furnace tuneup, and dry vent cleaning ($449.80 value)
- $79 for a basic duct cleaning for all vents, furnace tuneup, air-conditioning tune-up, and dryer vent cleaning ($599.75 value)
- $599 for a home air filtration and purification with a MicroPower Guard filter ($999 value)
Technicians will clean an unlimited number of vents as well as all main duct runs during a basic duct cleaning, also test for leaks and other potentially dangerous or costly problems with furnace and AC clean and checks.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Valid only within 40mi of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Valid only for one system. Valid only for one owner-occupied single family home. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aspen Air
When it comes to taking care of a home's airways, the licensed technicians at Aspen Air do just about everything. In addition to improving the air quality in homes using top-quality equipment and trained, trusted technicians, they are also experts in installing and repairing heating and air conditioning systems, earning themselves the Technician Seal of Safety for their commitment to professionalism and always-offered satisfaction guarantee. Equipped with a truck-mounted vacuum and air snake, staffers thoroughly flush out duct and trunk lines with 200-psi air pressure to ensure that they're free from dust, allergens, and alien invaders masquerading as dust and allergens.