Brewery Tasting Experience
- $20 for two people ($34 value)
- $36 for four people ($68 value)
Each tasting experience includes:
- One sample beer flight per pair of people with six 5-ounce pours
- One bag of specialty popcorn per pair of people (chipotle white cheddar, sea salt and cracked pepper, Sriracha lime cheddar, or buffalo cheddar)
- One souvenir pint or specialty glass per person
Aspen Brewing Company
While studying at the University of Colorado at Boulder, Duncan Clauss found himself immersed in craft beer culture. Inspired by trips to nearby pubs and breweries, he and his college roommates soon began making their own small-batch microbrews. In 2008, a few years after graduating, Duncan transformed his hobby into a career with the launch of Aspen Brewing Company.
Here, Duncan and his crew craft five year-round pours and a handful of rotating seasonal brews, including a saison that earned the Great American Beer Festival's silver medal. These selections flow inside the establishment's taproom, where patrons can likewise take home libations in environmentally conscious cans, bottles, or growlers. Besides brewing drinks, the taproom staff welcomes visitors to tour the facilities during Friday and Saturday afternoons before they host free live music later in the night.