All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
May 25, 2015
January 3, 2015
December 31, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a one-month Gold membership at the Upper East Side or Battery Park City location ($199 value)
- $45 for a two-month Gold membership at the Upper East Side or Battery Park City location ($398 value)
The Gold membership includes:
- Access to nonprofit organization’s lap pools and fitness centers, including Precor cardio machines, and exercise studios with up to 80 fitness classes per week
- Unlimited group fitness classes, water exercise and spin classes
- Access to a steam room and sauna; babysitting also available for an additional fee
- Upper East Side location features a duplex fitness center and swimming in a 50-meter Olympic pool
- Battery Park City location a features fitness center, swimming in a 25-yard pool, and wood-floor gymnasium
Membership office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by expiration date: Membership expires 1 or 2 months from activation date depending on option purchased. New clients only. Valid only at chosen location. Must be 17 or older. Must sign waiver. Government-issued ID is required at registration. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Asphalt Green
The nonprofit Asphalt Green keeps children, teens, and adults in shape with an array of fitness, swim, and sports activities and programs. Members enjoy full access to fitness centers equipped with Precor equipment, including treadmills and ellipticals with built-in TV screens, and lap swim pools fit for all levels of swimmers. For an additional fee, members can also take advantage of babysitting services offered for children ages six months to six years. The Upper East Side location's weightlifting area features a picturesque view of the East River, which members can also enjoy from the adjoining roof deck. Swimmers of all abilities glide through the 50-meter Olympic-sized pool, once home to Olympic bronze medalist Lia Neal and currently the home of the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.
The Battery Park City offers a sunlit fitness center, 25-yard pool, and a wood floor gymnasium with open gym time and pick-up basketball. After battling on the court, members can refuel at the juice bar. The organization also offers training programs and seminars for triathletes, a variety of community outreach programs including adaptive swim for veterans, and kid-focused summer and sport camps to keep young ones from making bad decisions, such as using chewing gum to plug up holes in dams.