True wine connoisseurs teach themselves to distinguish varietals, identify flawed bottles, and cry pure chardonnay. Become one with the grape with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a wine-tasting package for two, plus one bottle of wine to take home (a $79 value)
- $69 for a wine-tasting package for four, plus two bottles of wine to take home (a $158 value) <p>
Each guest receives the following:
- Five wine samples
- Cheese, fruit, and chocolate pairings
- A tour that demonstrates the winemaking and bottling processes
- One stemless glass with custom logo to take home<p>
This Groupon is not valid during April or May.<p>
Using high-quality, non-Muscadine crushed grapes imported from all over the world, the team at Aspirations Winery has been churning out low-sulfite wines since 2003. They ferment grapes into smooth, premium flavors that are comparable to those of commercially produced wines that come at twice the price and with twice as much luggage. Fruit-infused wines accompany traditional reds and whites on the shop's shelves, and if customers can't find what they're looking for, Aspirations readily stretches its arm around the globe to tap the shoulder of an appropriate supplier.
In addition to its arsenal of potables, the winery also runs a labeling service, printing custom designs that are scratch resistant and safe to dunk into tubs of water during games of bobbing for bottles.