Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for a wine tasting for two ($73.80 value)
- $40 for a wine tasting for two with a tour, valid only Friday and Saturday ($73.80 value)
Each tasting includes:
- Wine samples
- Cheese, fruit, and chocolate pairings
- One souvenir glass per person
- One take-home bottle of wine per couple
View the tour calendar.
Using high-quality, non-Muscadine crushed grapes imported from all over the world, the team at Aspirations Winery has been churning out low-sulfite wines since 2003. They ferment grapes into smooth, premium flavors that are comparable to those of commercially produced wines that come at twice the price and with twice as much luggage. Fruit-infused wines accompany traditional reds and whites on the shop's shelves, and if customers can't find what they're looking for, Aspirations readily stretches its arm around the globe to tap the shoulder of an appropriate supplier.
In addition to its arsenal of potables, the winery also runs a labeling service, printing custom designs that are scratch resistant and safe to dunk into tubs of water during games of bobbing for bottles.