Downtime-free treatment uses the CoolSculpting device’s cooling panels to promote natural fat metabolism in tricky-to-tone areas
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank / love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Appointment required. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.