Minimally invasive laser treatment combined with the heat of radio-frequency waves breaks down fat for gentle removal from treatment areas
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Radio-Frequency Skin Tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
Need To Know
About Aspiring Figures body and Yoni Bar
At Aspiring Figures Body and Yoni Bar, the focus is on the client and their vision of beauty. Aestheticians use a variety of methods, including ultrasonic cavitation, Laser Lipo, and body wraps, to name a few, to help them achieve it. Their goal is to give every visitor a confidence boost and make sure they leave the salon with a smile on their face.