Injera bread carries meals to mouths without help from forks or the poltergeists that live in every restaurant’s tablecloths. Enjoy a ghostless meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for an East African meal for two (up to a $44.50 total value) valid Monday–Thursday.
- $20 for an East African meal for two (up to a $44.50 total value) valid Friday and Saturday.
- $39 for an East African meal for four (up to an $89 total value) valid Monday–Thursday.
- $39 for an East African meal for four (up to an $89 total value) valid Friday and Saturday.<p>
Each option includes the following for each person:
- One entree (up to a $16.50 value)
- One glass of Ethiopian honey wine (a $5.75 value)<p>
Assab Eritrean Restaurant
Assab Eritrean Restaurant's chefs pile meats and veggies in delicately spiced sauces atop the slightly tart, spongy flatbread known as injera. Lamb, chicken, and beef dishes simmer alongside a blend of red and brown lentils, with legumes such as onions, okra, and peppers, both hot and sweet, tempered by a dollop of yogurt. As they finish, patrons can wash down meals with cups of tej, or Ethiopian honey wine, or trap savory aromas in perfume bottles for smelling later.