All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Injera bread carries meals to mouths without help from forks or the poltergeists that live in every restaurant’s tablecloths. Enjoy a ghostless meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for an East African meal for two (up to a $44.50 total value) valid Monday–Thursday.
- $20 for an East African meal for two (up to a $44.50 total value) valid Friday and Saturday.
- $39 for an East African meal for four (up to an $89 total value) valid Monday–Thursday.
- $39 for an East African meal for four (up to an $89 total value) valid Friday and Saturday.<p>
Each option includes the following for each person:
- One entree (up to a $16.50 value)
- One glass of Ethiopian honey wine (a $5.75 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 11, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Not valid until 4/9/12. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Assab Eritrean Restaurant
Assab Eritrean Restaurant's chefs pile meats and veggies in delicately spiced sauces atop the slightly tart, spongy flatbread known as injera. Lamb, chicken, and beef dishes simmer alongside a blend of red and brown lentils, with legumes such as onions, okra, and peppers, both hot and sweet, tempered by a dollop of yogurt. As they finish, patrons can wash down meals with cups of tej, or Ethiopian honey wine, or trap savory aromas in perfume bottles for smelling later.