All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
April 9, 2015
July 16, 2014
May 4, 2014
What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Confirmed Animal Weaknesses
Vaporize rogue hair with today's Groupon from the future: three laser hair-removal treatment sessions for $199 from Assara Laser Hair Removal, up to an $897 value. Choose from bikini line ($249 per-session value), underarms ($299 per-session value), or Brazilian hair-removal ($299 per-session value) and carefully kiss your razor goodbye. Then kiss your smooth, soft, hairless skin hello with abandon.
Laser light is a quick, painless, and effective method of removing unwanted hair. A long-pulse, high-energy laser emits a gentle beam of light that harmlessly passes through the skin and directly targets follicles, effectively treating unwanted hair. Unlike the lasers utilized by popular film hero and 2010 California gubernatorial hopeful Iron Man, these friendly beams are easy, comfortable, and treat hair follicles faster than other methods. Assara specializes in laser hair removal and has converted many a doubting Bic-er, as the reviews below attest.
Your three treatments will send you well on your way to hairless harmony. The friendly staff at Assara will be happy to consult with you on how many treatments it will take to achieve the results you are looking for.
This deal is good at Assara's flagship Rockefeller Center location on West 51st Street. Get this Groupon and another for a hirsute friend.
An overwhelming 300 Citysearchers give Assara a flawless five stars:
- I’m a 2nd grade teacher and I’m I’m 32 [sic]. It’s a cliché but I can’t help myself, I give Assara an A+ for service and reliability. They perform their business like extreme professionals, they’re always on time, the laser technicians take what they do seriously and are very discreet. – inkblots77
- Call me old fashioned but zapping off any hair sounded a little crazy to me, even if the hair would never grow back. That was, until my sister drgged [sic] me to the Assara open house last week. I’m smooth and soft and there isn’t even the hint of stubble, even a week later. – KadyBugg
- I’m not into beauty treatments so laser hair removal was not my thing. Or so I thought. I went to the open house and got a free trial of laser hair removal on my arm pits. I’ll never shave again. – 11SarahS
Confirmed Animal Weaknesses
Contrary to popular belief and a wealth of scientific evidence, hair is actually a tiny parasitic organism that lays eggs in our skin in order to grow on us like barnacles on the underside of a whale. Fortunately, the hair-isite has one weakness: lasers. What other animal weaknesses can you take advantage of to maintain dominion over the beasts of the field?
- Snails: Spiral-shelled slime trailers. Weakness: Salt.
- Bears: Furry-faced murder machines. Weakness: Salmon-flavored dynamite.
- Gorillas: Silver-backed mountain brothers. Weakness: Man’s inhumanity toward nature, also, ‘nanners.
- Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens: Premier robesman, law rememberer. Weakness: Fear of butterflies.
- Chad Brentley: Guy from the fifth floor who keeps trying to talk to Amy. Weakness: “Find out, bro.”
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 Groupon per treatment area. May purchase 4 additional as gifts. Tax not included. Must redeem first treatment within 1 year. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Assara Laser Hair Removal
Assara Laser Hair Removal has earned high ratings from online readers of New York Magazine, which says that the "no-frills spa…is manned by techs with credentials above and beyond state requirements." Within the center's white and electric-blue walls, the certified laser specialists specialize in one thing, and do it very well: command Cynosure lasers to do their bidding. They use the Cynosure Elite laser systems to remove hair from light or dark skin. Each laser specialist also happens to be a licensed aesthetician, which gives them insight into procedures such as microdermabrasion or smoothing out wrinkles caused by napping inside a dog crate.