What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$65 for dinner for two (up to $130 value)
- One appetizer (up to $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to $39 value each)
- Two desserts (up to $8 value each)
- One bottle of house wine ($24 value)<p>
$125 for dinner for four (up to $260 value)
- Two appetizers (up to $12 value each)
- Four entrees (up to $39 value each)
- Four desserts (up to $8 value each)
- Two bottles of house wine ($24 value each)<p>
See the full menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Assembly Steakhouse
Recently renovated, Assembly Steahouse's—well-reviewed on NorthJesery.com—interior still retains the classic steakhouse look, with burgundy carpet and wood tables, and the menu still offers a good balance of surf and turf. The restaurant's old standbys such as miso-glazed beef and shrimp kabobs, grilled orange-ginger salmon, and prime new york strip steak are all the more flavorful. To pair with menu selections, the bar shakes up 15 specialty martinis, such as the Basic Naked—just gin and olives—or the Bikinitini, made with Malibu rum and pineapple juice and garnished with a bandeau top.