Doctor determines eligibility during a consultation, then may inject up to 20 or 40 units of Botox
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Associates in Plastic Surgery
The doctors at Associates in Plastic Surgery tuck, tighten, and enlarge various areas of the anatomy with professional precision and a kind bedside manner. They also perform less invasive treatments that ward off wrinkles and spider veins, as well as laser treatments that banish body hair, unwanted tattoos, or scars that spell out "Kick Me."