Doctor determines eligibility during a consultation, then may inject up to 20 or 40 units of Botox
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
About Associates in Plastic Surgery
The doctors at Associates in Plastic Surgery tuck, tighten, and enlarge various areas of the anatomy with professional precision and a kind bedside manner. They also perform less invasive treatments that ward off wrinkles and spider veins, as well as laser treatments that banish body hair, unwanted tattoos, or scars that spell out "Kick Me."