Bowling is a model for interpersonal relationships—the ball is your scream and the pins are other people's opinions. Make a striking statement with today's Groupon to Astoria Bowl in Astoria. Choose between the following options:
- For $9, you get a bowling package (up to an $18 value) that includes:
- Two games of bowling for one person (up to a $14 value)
- Shoe rental for one person (a $4 value)
- For $29, you get a bowling package for two (up to a $62 value) that includes:
- Two games of bowling for two people (up to a $28 value)
- Shoe rental for two people (an $8 value)
- One snack platter to share (a $20 value)
- One pitcher of soda to share (a $6 value)
A newly renovated alley, Astoria Bowl boasts 28 lanes fit for 10-pin face-offs. After donning bowling shoes during open-bowl hours, players sidle over to 15-inch touchscreen scoring monitors, inputting puckish monikers or love notes to fellow lane-mates. Between frames, players reenergize tired tendons with a toothsome snack-platter spread of crunchy onion rings, tender chicken strips, wings, and fries. A pitcher of soda washes down bite after bite and also provides the caffeinated energy required for performing celebratory alley-spanning moonwalks.
Within its newly modernized facility, Astoria Bowl entreats visitors to spend days and nights spinning bowling balls down 28 synthetic maple-finished lanes and helping to domesticate the escaped penguins posing as pins. Black lights and lasers illuminate the lanes during cosmic bowling, and new state-of-the-art scoring systems save bowlers the hassle of tabulating scores. The kitchen serves up burgers, pizza, and pub specialties that can be enjoyed while sipping refreshing libations at the sports lounge which features a full service bar or alongside each family friendly lane.
1945 49th Street
Astoria, New York 11105