Technician uses a Venus Viva or ClearLift device to reduce the signs of aging and improve the condition if the client’s skin
What You'll Get
- Venus Viva: During the FDA-approved procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity, diminishing the look of cellulite, and improving the overall condition of the skin. The treatment can be used on all skin types.
- Typical facial treatment areas for Venus Viva include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- ClearLift: The treatment uses a gentle laser to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, small veins, and redness in sensitive areas - around the eyes and mouth, as well as on the neck and chest. The device creates controlled dermal wounds under the outer skin layer, stimulating natural regeneration.
- Equipment: Venus Viva or ClearLift
- Recovery time: no downtime
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Astoria Laser Clinic & Med Spa
From face to body, the team at Astoria Laser Clinic & Med Spa can help clients reach their aesthetic goals. Microdermabrasion machines and clinical-grade serums restore brightness to tired complexions, and fillers rejuvenate aging skin. Below the neck, CoolSculpting treatments help bodies look their fittest and smoothest, and state-of-the-art lasers clear feet of fungus and blast away unflattering shoes.