- One CoolSculpting treatment
Founded by a registered nurse in 2000, Astra Healthcare provides clients with a range of pain-management and aesthetic services. Read on to learn more about a few.
- Physiotherapy: Sometimes called physical therapy, this offering is used to manage and prevent physical conditions that cause chronic pain, such as tendonitis, carpal tunnel, joint pain, and rotator-cuff injuries.
- Orthotics: Astra Healthcare employs 3-D scanners to obtain the most accurate data on patients' feet. Using this data, the team custom-makes prescription orthotics to correct specific foot issues.
- TENS therapy: Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation utilizes low-voltage electrical currents to treat both chronic and acute pain. During sessions, several electrodes are placed on areas of pain to deliver the electrical impulses to nerves.
- Sclerotherapy: To remove varicose and spider veins, Astra Healthcare injects them with a saline-based solution, causing the veins to collapse and gradually fade from view.